Collection of data
“Personal data” means data about a person who can be identified: (a) from that data; or (b) from that data and other information to which we have or are likely to have access.
We may collect personal data from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our Website, register on Website, place an order, fill out a form respond to a survey, subscribe to the newsletter and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Website. Users may be required to provide full name, email address, billing/delivery address, phone number, payment information, etc.
We will collect personal data from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to provide personal data, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Website related activities.
We may collect non-personal data about Users whenever they interact with our Website. Non-personal data may include IP address, the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Website, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilised and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
Use of collected data
We collect and use User data for the following purposes:
- processing order and performing obligations in the course of or in connection with our provision of the goods and/or services requested by User;
- verifying User identity;
- responding to, handling, and processing queries, requests, applications, complaints, and feedback from User;
- managing User relationship with us;
- processing payments;
- sending Users marketing information about our goods or services including notifying Users of our marketing events, initiatives and promotions, lucky draws, membership and rewards schemes and other promotions;
- complying with any applicable laws, regulations, codes of practice, guidelines, or rules, or to assist in law enforcement and investigations conducted by any governmental and/or regulatory authority;
- any other purposes for which User have provided the information;
- transmitting to any unaffiliated third parties including our third party service providers and agents, and relevant governmental and/or regulatory authorities, whether in Singapore or abroad, for the aforementioned purposes;
- any other incidental business purposes related to or in connection with the above;
- improving customer service and user experience; and
- administering a content, promotion, survey or other Website feature
Disclosure of data
We do not license, sell, rent or trade any User data. However, we may disclose User data:
- where such disclosure is required for performing obligations in the course of or in connection with our provision of the goods or services requested by User; or
- to third party service providers, agents and other organisations we have engaged to perform any of the purposes listed in clause "Use of collected data" above for us; or
- where it is required or specifically authorised by or under a law.
The purposes listed in the above clauses may continue to apply even in situations where User relationship with us (for example, pursuant to a contract) has been terminated or altered in any way, for a reasonable period thereafter (including, where applicable, a period to enable us to enforce our rights under any contract with User).
Access to and correction of personal data
If User wish to access, correct or update personal data, User may do so by login to User account settings through the Website. Alternatively, User may submit a request via email to our Data Protection Officer ("DPO") at the contact details provided below.
DPO Email Address: email@example.com
Retention of User data
We may retain User data for as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected, or as required or permitted by applicable laws.
We will cease to retain User data, or remove the means by which the data can be associated with User, as soon as it is reasonable to assume that such retention no longer serves the purpose for which the personal data was collected, and is no longer necessary for legal or business purposes.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Website, you signify your acceptance and consent of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Website. Your continued use of the Website following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.